Hong Kong have made three changes to the squad to participate in the World Cup Qualifier in the UAE. These have come about due to Babar Hayat, Ehsan Nawaz, Tanveer Ahmed making themselves unavailable for the trip.
The selectors have announced Haroon Arshad, Raag Kapur and Shahid Wasif as replacements to complete the 15-player squad.
Head Coach, Trent Johnston had this to say "It's an exciting time for these three players, who were disappointed at missing the initial 15 man squad but have continued to work hard and now get their opportunity to perform at a global event."
The squad will represent Hong Kong at the ICC T20 Cricket World Cup Qualifiers to be held in Dubai and Abu Dhabi from the 18th October - 2nd November 2019. The same squad will travel to Oman prior to the Qualifier for a 5-nation T20I Series. Oman will host Hong Kong, Ireland, the Netherlands and Nepal from the 5th-10th October.Full Squad:
- Aarush Bhagwat (Kowloon)
- Ahsan Abassi (United Services Recreation Club)
- Aizaz Khan (C) (Kowloon)
- Ehsan Khan (Little Sai Wan)
- Ghazanfar Mohammad (Little Sai Wan)
- Haroon Arshad (Little Sai Wan)
- Kinchit Shah (VC) (Hong Kong)
- Kyle Christie (United Services Recreation Club)
- Nasrulla Rana (Pakistan Association)
- Nizakat Khan (Kowloon)
- Raag Kapur (Hong Kong)
- Scott McKechnie (WK) (Singapore)
- Shahid Wasif (Little Sai Wan)
- Waqas Barkat (Kowloon)
- Waqas Khan (Little Sai Wan)