TRENT JOHNSTON (captain)
- RHB, RFM
- Nickname: TJ
- Began at New South Wales where he played alongside the likes of Mark Taylor, Michael Slater and Brett Lee, before choosing to represent Ireland. He shares his birthday − April 29 − with Francis X Carty. You are unlikely to find that information on Cricinfo.
- Captained Ireland at the 2007 World Cup and to recent success in winning WCL Division 1, where he was chosen as captain of the team of the tournament. Has now won 128 caps.
- With Railway since 2007, he also played for Carlisle, Leinster and Clontarf.
Conor Mullen (vice-captain)
- RHB Nickname: Mully
- Teams: U13 to Senior, Ireland U15, 23 and A
- Honours: ISC Cup winner 2006, captain Leinster U21s
- Favourite player: Steve Waugh for his attitude, drive & will to win . Irish: Alan Lewis - quality player
- Any other info:Paddy Conliffe CANNOT hit 6s!
- RHB, SLA
- Nickname: Squacko
- Also plays Leinster senior hockey and represented Leinster in 2010 on team that won Interpros. Played for Ireland at U16 level in hockey and ambition is to play at senior level.
- Teams: Ireland (11 caps), Ireland Youths and Southern XI
- Honours: Irish Senior Cup with Railway in 2006. Won Alan Murray in 2004 and 2006; DGM league 2002, 2006 and 2009.
- Favourite player: Virender Sehwag, makes batting look ridiculously easy!
- RHB, RM
- Born: 20/10/1990, Dublin
- Occupation: Student
- Teams: Railway Union, Ireland A, U19, Pembroke, Leinster
- What job would you like to do if you can't be a full-time pro cricketer?: Pro Golfer
- Favourite cricketing memory: Ireland beating Bangladesh in the ICC World Twenty20.
- Greatest cricketing achievement: 2008 U19 world cup
- Cricketing hero: Mike Hussey
- Which international cricketer would you compare yourself with?: AB De Villiers
- Favourite film: American Gangster
- Favourite food: Steak
- Teams: North Kildare, Phoenix, Leinster Underage, University of NSW & University of Queensland
- Honours: Murray Cup winners 2000, DGM League winners 2003, Senior 2 Cup winners 2004 (all with Phoenix)
- Favourite player: Graham Thorpe and Curtly Ambrose
- Tim came to Railway as overseas rugby player and it was discovered he could also play cricket. Nickname: T.T
- Teams represented: Railway 2006-date
- Honours: Joey O'Meara Sixes Cup 2008& 2009
- Favourite player: Nathan Astle, his contributions were always crucial to NZ's performance and he more often than not delivered pure class
- Any other info: Always wear my Maori fish hook when playing.
- WK, RHB, LB
- Nickname: Penny
- Teams: Railway Union
- Honours: Hopkins Cup 2009
- Favourite player : Viv Richards - effortless power.
- Any other info: Returned to cricket last year after a break of 12 years
- LHB, RAM/ROB
- Nickname: Fish
- Marchant Cup Winner 2009 with 623 runs in 18 innings at an average of 38.94 with a top score of 91.
- Came from New Zealand in 2007 and has proved a fantastic signing.
- Clubs: Beaconsfield (UK), Old Boys Collegians (Christchurch), Onslow (Wellington), St George (Sydney), St Albans (Christchurch).
- Nickname: Hair Bear.
- Teams: Railway Union, Ireland U13, Leinster U11, 13, 15, 17, 19.
- Honours: Hit my brother for 6 sixes in a row in back garden.
- Favourite player: Greg Lambert (Benjamin Button) because he is still playing cricket at 75 years old.
- RHB, RAFM
- Born: Dublin, 04-03-1984
- Has now won 132 caps for Ireland and starred in the recent winning World Division 1 campaign. Irish commitments mean he rarely gets to play for Railway these days but will be keen to make his mark today.
- LAFM, RHB
- Nicknames: The Big "C", The Giraffe, The Jackal.
- Teams: Railway, MCC, Old Belvedere
- Honours: Best Railway Union Left Arm Seamer 2008, 2009
- Favourite player: Kenny Carroll: He cuts leg stump yorkers and sweeps bouncers for six.
- Nickname: Boom Boom
- Teams: U14 and U19 for zone 6 in Karachi (Pakistan). AO Clinic, Imran Khan Cricket Academy, Railway
- Honours: player of tournament U14 and Man of the match in U19 semifinal. Man of the match in DGM final 2009
- Favourite player: Shahid Afridi because he is always positive and gives 100%
- Nickname: Lambo
- Teams: Railway
- Honours: Getting married, having two kids
- Favourite player: Warnie because of the way he played the game
- RHB, RF
- Nickname: Mo
- Teams: Karachi Blues, Karachi Greens, State Life Insurance, Railway Union, Gymkkhana, Model
- Honours: first grade 1 match for Karachi Blues in 1999- 2000, scoring 90 v Peshawar in grade two final, winning 4 trophies with Railway in 2006 including Irish Senior Cup
- Favourite players: Inzamam ul Haq(because he made batting look so easy), Waqar Younis (swung the ball both ways), Adam Gilchrist (never seen a clean striker as good as him).