Rush CC are now inviting applications for the role of Director of Cricket.
Job Title: Director of Coaching
Term of employment: March to September 2021
Reporting to: Chairperson of Cricket sub-committee
Role & Responsibilities: The candidate chosen to fill this role will be responsible for:
- Managing and running all Menís 1st XI (2 nights a week) and Ladies 1st XI (1 night a week) training sessions. This will be done in co-ordination with the respective Captains of the sides.
- Putting in place a programme for youth section training, in co-ordination with the Chairman of the youth committee. A certain number of sessions each week will be run by the Director of Coaching in-person. The in-person youth coaching workload will not exceed ten hours a week.
- Run our coaching programme in our two local primary schools. These sessions will run from March to June. The school coaching workload will not exceed four hours a week.
- Run our youth academy for our more advanced juveniles. This would normally run twice weekly, for eight to 10 weeks, from June till August.
- Run our summer camp which is aimed at beginners or those children with little experience of cricket. This would normally run for one week, two hours per day, in the month of July or August.
- Have the option of running one-on-one sessions for members of the club. These must be organized outside of team sessions and in co-ordination with the Chair of the cricket committee.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience: Minimum of ECB Level 2 Coaching Qualification, or the equivalent qualification from another body. Experience running a senior coaching programme for a league club. Experience running an active and successful youth section will be looked upon favourably. The ideal candidate would also be of a playing ability of Leinster Premier League standard
Remuneration: The remuneration offered will be commensurate with the experience of the successful candidate
Required Documents: CV, covering letter and copies of coaching and child protection certificates.
Application Process: All required documents should be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm (GMT) on Friday, November 20th 2020.
Successful applications will be contacted during the week of the 23rd of November.