Clontarf CC are looking to fill the role of Director of Cricket.
Details of the position and how to apply are given below:
Job Title: Director of Coaching Position
Tenure: Fixed Full-Time 6 Month Contract (March to Sept)
Reporting to: Chair of Cricket Job
Purpose/Responsibilities: The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to –
- (a) Having full supervisory responsibility for all coaching in Clontarf, including being a line manager for the Youth Head Coach and the Women’s Head Coach;
- (b) Working with the other coaches in Clontarf to develop their skills and ensure the delivery of the best quality of coaching across all teams in line with the club strategic blueprint for coaching;
- (c) Working with the Youth Head Coach to develop skills and session plans for youth cricket, including the schools’ program;
- (d) Conducting training sessions with various youth teams, with an indicative, although not prescriptive amount, of an average of fifteen hours per week;
- (e) Inputting into the development of “Friday Night Cricket”; and
- (f) Coaching the Men’s First XI, to include working with the Men’s First XI captain to develop and implement training plans for pre-season and regular season training sessions on the evenings to be agreed and to carry out match preparation / warm up with the players for all First XI matches.
Skills & Experience Requirements: Minimum of ECB Level 2 Coaching Qualification (or equivalent) Ideally ECB Level 3 Coaching Qualification
Demonstrated experience of planning and running a successful club coaching program to at least a Premier League level
Application Process: Email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Irish Time on November 19th 2020.
Those successful candidates put forward to the interview stage will be contacted by November 26th to arrange a remote interview.