The annual NCU dinner took place at the Hilton Hotel, Belfast where everyone celebrated another successful local cricket season.
Former Middlesex and England star Angus Fraser was the guest speaker as CIYMS, Woodvale, Cliftonville Academy and Dundrum were all crowned respective Robinson Services senior league champions.
CSNI Women also capped a special season by collecting the Robinson Services Women’s Premier League title – adding to the Challenge Cup crown won earlier in the season.
Their skipper (Abbi Leckey) is pictured below with Angus Fraser and Richard Johnson.
From Junior League 1 to Junior League 9 the league winners were: Carrickfergus 2s, Lisburn 2s, CIYMS 3s, Woodvale 4s, BISC 2s, Carrickfergus 3s, BISC 3s, Belfast Superkings 2s and Instonians 5ths.
A major part of the night is the handing out of season awards, with a range of accolades through the men’s, women’s and youth game.
Chris Dougherty was the big winner on the night scooping two awards for the Player of the Year and also jointly picking up the most successful wicket-keeper accolade with 23 dismissals throughout the campaign - David Miller and Marcus McClean were the other keepers.
Marc Ellison of CSNI won the batting, while CJ van der Walt of Carrickfergus was voted the best all-rounder.
Peter Eakin of North Down picked up the bowling prize, while Stephen Bunting won the Senior One award.
Here is a full list of the winners:
- Premier League Larry Warke Trophy for Batting: Marc Ellison (CSNI)
- Sonny Hool Trophy for Bowling: Peter Eakin (North Down)
- Jack Bowden Trophy for Best All-Rounder: CJ van der Walt (Carrickfergus)
- Dai Jones Trophy for Wicketkeeping: Chris Dougherty (CIYMS), David Miller (Muckamore), Marcus McClean (Waringstown)
- Senior League Player of the Year Premier League: Chris Dougherty (CIYMS)
- Senior League 1: Stephen Bunting (Woodvale)
- Senior League 2: Johnny Terrett (Cliftonville Academy)
- Senior League 3: Sean Cameron (Dundrum)
- Women’s Premier League: Alison Cowan (CSNI)
- Hasley Cup Young Player: Rory Ellerby (Instonians)
- Coach of the Year: Stephen Crothers (Instonians)