The Jersey Cricket Board has announced its 14-player squad that will travel to compete in the ICC Under 19 Cricket World Cup Qualifier in Netherlands in late July and early August.
Ahead of the tournament the squad will travel to play both Hampshire and Sussex Academy's in warm up fixtures across the south of England.
Head coach, Neil MacRae, stated:
"We're delighted with the progress of this squad over the past 12 months, the process having started in fixtures against Hampshire and Somerset last summer. There have been some brilliant individual performances from batters and bowlers for their school and club already this season. We look forward to them replicating these in a Jersey shirt".
"We have some high quality opposition to play in warm up fixtures before we leave for the tournament and this will prove a good test for our talented squad. As with every Jersey team travelling to a tournament, we want to go there and win it".
- 26th July: Jersey v Ireland (VCC)
- 27th July: Jersey v Scotland (Excelsior '20)
- 28th July: Reserve Day
- 29th July: Jersey v Denmark (VCC)
- 30th July: Jersey v France (VRA)
- 31st July: Reserve Day
- 1st August: Jersey v Netherlands (VRA)
- Harrison Carlyon (c) (Farmers CC)
- Julius Sumerauer (St Ouen Springfield CC)
- Matt Daubeney (St Ouen Springfield CC)
- Zak Tribe (Farmers CC)
- Ed Giles (Old Victorians CC)
- Hugo King (UK)
- Chris Carnegie (Walkovers CC)
- Ben Le Gallais (Old Victorians CC)
- Josh Lawrenson (Farmers CC)
- Patrick Gouge (Farmers CC)
- Dylan Kotedia (Old Victorians CC)
- James Sunley (St Ouen Springfield CC)
- Jamie Watling (Old Victorians CC)
- Asa Tribe (Farmers CC)