There are four players from Eglinton included in the North West Under 15 squad that will be playing in the interprovincial tournament this month.
Brendan Higgins, Corin Kyte, Ross McLaughlin and Robbie Millar from the village highlight the excellent work that is ongoing there.
There are two players from St Johnston, namely Khyat Bhavsar and Scott MacBeth - the latter fresh from his superb unbeaten 174 against Donemana.
Bready's Brook Crumley, and Bonds Glen's Raymond Curry are also included as are Craig Doherty (Fox Lodge) and Killyclooney's Kenzie Hall.
Stuart Kennedy has been prominent for his club, Ballyspallen, while Tom Harpur is another with valuable senior experience with Strabane. Left-arm spinner and top-order batsman Conor King is forging his way at Ardmore.
The support staff is led by Ireland Under 15 coach Brian Allen, with ex-internationals Peter Gillespie and Gary Neely at his side, making it as strong a trio that has been involved at this level.
In a revamped format for the competition, the NW start with an away match against the NCU at Lisburn on Sunday June 10.
They then travel to North Dublin at the end of the month for a week-long competition which will feature three T20 matches and their remaining two 50 over games against Leinster and a Southern XI.
NORTH WEST UNDER 15 SQUAD
- Khyat Bhavsar (St Johnston)
- Raymond Curry (Bonds Glen)
- Brook Crumley (Bready)
- Craig Doherty (Fox Lodge)
- Kenzie Hall (Killyclooney)
- Tom Harpur (Strabane)
- Brendan Higgins (Eglinton)
- Stuart Kennedy (Ballyspallen)
- Conor King (Ardmore)
- Corin Kyte (Eglinton)
- Scott Macbeth (St Johnston)
- Ross McLaughlin (Eglinton)
- Robbie Millar (Eglinton)
- June 10: NW v NCU at Lisburn (50 overs)
- June 25: NW v Southern XI at Balbriggan (50 overs)
- June 26: NW v LCU at Rush (50 overs)
- June 28: NW v NCU and NW v Southern XI at The Hills (T20's)
- June 29 NW v LCU at Balbriggan (T20)