This week we have 3 copies of Wasted by Paul Smith to give away as prizes in our ever popular weekly quiz.
To be in with a chance of winning, e mail your answers to the following 5 questions to email@example.com
Entries should be received by Sunday November 25th.
- Which New Zealand cricketer was once dismissed for 299 in a Test?
- Which Australian bowler has twice taken more than 40 wickets in a Test Series?
- Which fielder has claimed the most catches in Test Match history?
- Name's the same - lead singer with ColdPlay and New Zealand fast bowler?
- Who has scored the most centuries in Test cricket?
The winners last week were David Streek, Liam Rooney, Charlie Johnston and Joseph Williams. The answers were as follows:
- Eoin Morgan, 209 v UAE.
- Ryan Ten Doeschate.
- Ian Philip versus MCC in 1991.
- Thomas Odoyo.
- Umar Bhatti.