Starting July 29 for one month, three major events will be held in and around Toronto, Canada:
- The Intercontinental Cup (a four day first class event) will kick off the month long international scene.
- Canada will take on Kenya from July 29 to August 1 at Maple Leaf Cricket Club in King City.
- Bermuda comes in to play Canada at the same venue August 12 to 15.
- Six ODI matches involving Kenya, Bermuda and Canada will be played at the Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club (right) in August.
- Starting August 21, five countries (Argentina, Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands and the USA) will compete for the Americas Championship. The real award however, will be the spot available in Division 3 of the World Cricket League. With Canada and Bermuda already in Division 1 and the USA in Division 3, it is really a fight between Argentina and Cayman Islands for the one place available.