- Your name and email address when you make a submission to the CricketEurope Forum.
- Your name and email address when you contact us via the Contact CricketEurope link.
We do not use the information collected in 1. for any other purposes and it is not retained once we have processed your submission or email.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie (referred to as a third party cookie).
They are used by us to help our users navigate the Site efficiently and to perform certain essential functions. Due to their core role of enhancing or enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain parts of the Site.
The only third party cookies used on CricketEurope are associated with:
- our use of Google Analytics for analysing traffic flows through the Site - this is essential to enable us to optimise our content to reflect the audience interests;
- our partnership with Google AdSense to providing display advertising on the Site - the income from this advertising is essential for us as it goes towards meeting the high costs of providing the Site and its contents.
- our display of CricketEurope Twitter feeds - these track visitors, features for sharing via Twitter, and viewing tweets by other people.
The relevant CricketEurope cookies are named _gid and MCsubmenuheader.
The relevant Google cookies are named _utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utm.
Information on deleting and controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting Google's cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.